Complete Pet Boarding Services
When you must leave your pet for work or for play, let our caring team at Fayetteville Veterinary Hospital keep them entertained. Our pet boarding services are available to both cats and dogs, and we're also a full-service veterinary hospital. Consequently, we're prepared to take care of whatever needs your four-legged friend may have. Schedule boarding in advance during peak holiday and travel seasons to ensure your pet's spot!
How We Care for Four-Legged Friends
Just because your four-legged friend isn't at home, doesn't mean they should be looked after any less. Therefore, we give pets lots of attention to keep them active and carefree. While we work to minimize stress, it's nice to send your pet to us with a favorite blanket or pillow. The comforting scent of home will help ease any separation anxiety and we gladly accept these items. Furthermore, we're open on Sunday for one hour, so you can pick your pet up then if needed. Additionally, current clients can use this time to pick up prescription refills.
More about how we care for pets:
- Dogs are exercised daily.
- Pets receive daily snacks.
- Dogs have a large play area.
- Baths are given to dogs before they go home.
- Daily medications are administered.
My dog is VERY energetic!! The staff and doctors are understanding, friendly and caring. They take time to explain everything throughly. My dog is happy to go for appointments.
Requirements for Boarding
Since many contagious viruses and diseases can easily be spread in a boarding environment, we uphold strict boarding requirements. If you have a pet who is not up-to-date on their vaccination schedule or tests positive for certain illnesses, they will be placed in isolation for the duration of their boarding stay. The following are our pet boarding requirements:
- Dogs should be vaccinated against distemper, rabies and kennel cough.
- Cats should be vaccinated against feline distemper and rabies.
- Cats and dogs should test negative for intestinal parasites.
- Dogs must test negative for heartworm disease.
- Cats and dogs should be free from parasites, like fleas.
Ask us for more information about our boarding services and how we keep pets safe and cared for while you're away. We look forward to serving both you and your pet!